This agreement is an official OFFER (public offer) and contains all the essential conditions for the provision of advertising services.
The fact of the Client’s consent to conclude the Agreement is:
Filling in the registration form by the Client;
Prepayment of advertising services - balance replenishment.
The company has all the rights and powers necessary to conclude and execution of this OFFER Agreement. At the same time, the OFFER may be revoked by the Company at any time prior to its acceptance by the Client.
1. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
For the purposes of this OFFER, the following terms are used in the following meanings:
Recreativ Commodity Advertising Network is a hardware and software system that allows you to place ads on a network of partner sites with the necessary targeting settings.
Advertising - text and graphic information about a product or service that is subject to publication on the Web.
Targeting - conditions for the placement of Advertising materials (number / frequency of impressions and / or geography of advertising materials, other placement parameters);
Partner sites - sites participating in the advertising network on which advertising is placed.
Balance - the Client's cash balance in the System user interface.
Registration of the advertiser - the provision by the Client of personal data, as well as all necessary parameters, the fact of which is the acceptance of the OFFER.
2. SUBJECT OF THE OFFER
- In accordance with this offer, the Company provides the Client with advertising services for placing the Client’s advertising materials on the network.
- The acceptance of the terms of this OFFER is also the acceptance by the Client of all additional agreements and other provisions published on the website that determine the interaction of the Parties.
3. ORDER OF PROVISION OF SERVICES AND CONDITIONS OF PLACING ADVERTISING MATERIALS
- The company provides advertising services after the acceptance of the OFFER by the Client.
- The client gets access to the placement of advertising materials after registration in the system, using their own unique identifier and password.
- The settings and targeting of advertising materials in the goods network, as well as other conditions regarding the placement of Advertising materials, are determined by the Client independently, in his account, using the user interface.
- The cost of advertising services is determined by the Company and may be changed without prior notice to the Client by posting a new cost on the site.
- The statistics on the placement of advertising materials by the Client and the provision of access to it by the Client are carried out by the Company.
- The client gets access to statistics in the advertiser's personal account.
4. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
The company undertakes:
- To provide the Client with the opportunity to place advertising materials in the network of product lists.
Provide the Client with access to statistical information on the placement of advertising materials in the product’s advertising network using a unique username and password selected by the Client through the personal account interface.
- Timely and in full to pay for the services provided by the Company in accordance with the terms of this OFFER.
- Provide for placement advertising materials that meet the requirements of the legislation of the country of location (geo-targeting) on advertising and the conditions of this OFFER.
- At the request of the Company, within three working days, provide written confirmation of the rights to place the Advertising Materials.
- If the Client posts information about goods or services for which there are rules and restrictions, in this case, the Client is obliged to have all the necessary permits, licenses and / or certificates and provide copies to the Company within three business days from the date of the Company’s request.
- Maintain the availability and operation of their pages on the Internet, indicated in the click links of announcements (ads).
- The client is solely responsible for the parameters (targeting) for placing advertising materials specified in the personal account.
- The client is solely responsible for the reliability and accuracy of the advertising materials placed, as well as the lawfulness and good faith of the advertising materials used, signs for goods and services, the logo, name and other intellectual property rights. In the event of any pretensions, lawsuits, claims of third parties regarding a violation of their rights and legally protected interests, when placing advertising materials (including those that may be presented to the Company), the Client undertakes to settle them independently, in-house and at own expense.
- In the event that as a result of the satisfaction of such pretensions, lawsuits, claims of third parties, the Company incurs losses and / or the Company pays such penalties and / or losses, the Client is obliged to reimburse them in full.
The company has the right:
- Demand from the Client the termination of the placement of advertising materials that are contrary to this Offer and the legislation of the country of placement on advertising.
5. TERMS OF PAYMENT
- The Customer pays the cost of advertising services provided by the Company in the form, amount, in accordance with the procedure and within the time periods specified by this OFFER.
- Payment is paid in advance, the amount of which is determined by the Client independently.
- The expense of the advance payment is determined by the system independently, taking into account the targeting selected by the Client.
- The current balance of the Client’s advertising campaign is available in your account.
- The company independently determines the base cost of services for each member of the commodity network.
- The provision of advertising services is carried out only with a positive balance of the Client's personal account. Since zero balance on the Client’s personal account, the placement of advertising materials ceases and can only be renewed after replenishing the current balance in accordance with the terms of this OFFER.
- The fact of the provision of services for the placement of advertising materials in accordance with this OFFER by the Company is “Statistics”, which is available in the Client’s personal account.
- In case the Client refuses to post advertising materials on the network and if there is a positive balance in the Client’s personal account, the Company can return the cash balance (balance) at the written request of the Client.
- In this OFFER, “confidential information ” is any information, data that is transmitted (communicated, provided) by one Party to the other in written and / or electronic form, not subject to disclosure, including all ideas, improvements, inventions, methodologies, work and other innovations of any nature that have been invented, invented, developed, produced or implemented by the Party, as well as information regarding the main activities of the Parties, information on the financial condition of the Parties, size of the profits, as well as other financial information, information on the part of management, information on the marketing policy of the Parties, and other information the disclosure of which transmission is likely to prejudice the interests of the Parties.
- Each Party is required to maintain confidentiality with respect to information not subject to disclosure.
- In case of unfair use or disclosure of confidential information, the injured Party shall have the right to demand compensation for documented losses.
7. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES
- The parties are responsible for non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of the conditions of this OFFER in the manner prescribed by applicable law of the country of location.
- The Company is not liable to third parties for the content of information used in advertising materials placed by the Client, as well as for property, moral or any other damage caused as a result of the use of this information by third parties.
- The Company is not responsible for interruptions in the provision of Internet access to the Information resources on which the Advertising materials provided by the Client are located, if such interruptions were caused by objective circumstances related to interruptions in the power supply; interruptions in the Internet due to force majeure and any other circumstances beyond the control of the Company.
- In any case, the Company is liable to the extent of the Advance paid by the Client for the provision of the service.
- The client is fully responsible for the safety of his username and password for access to your personal account. The client is liable for losses that may arise due to unauthorized use of login, password and / or access channel. At the same time, the Company is not liable and does not compensate for any losses and / or harm caused as a result of such unauthorized access of third parties to the Client’s personal account.
8. FORCE MAJEURE
- The parties are exempted from liability for partial or complete failure to fulfill obligations under this OFFER if it was a consequence of circumstances beyond their control, including: natural disasters, fire, floods, earthquakes, military operations, civil unrest, strikes, inability to advertise on days mourning, as well as during live broadcasts of political events, changes in legislative requirements, prohibitions or other actions of state bodies, etc., which impede the proper fulfillment of obligations under this Offer. In the event of the occurrence of force majeure circumstances, the deadline for fulfilling obligations under this Offer is postponed in proportion to the time during which such circumstances are in force.